Paddles Up Training Complaints Procedure
Our goal is to give excellent service to all of our paddlers but we recognise that occasionally things do go wrong.
We take all complaints we receive seriously, and aim to resolve any problems promptly.
To ensure that we provide the kind of service you should expect of us;
- We welcome your feedback and collect feedback regularly through satisfaction surveys.
- However you can contact us at any time using the live chat or contact us page.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU COMPLAIN?
- We will confirm we have received your complaint within 5 working days.
- We aim to resolve complaints, complete any investigation as quickly as possible.
- If your complaint is complex we may need more time to investigate, If this is likely, we will contact you with an update within 10 working days of receipt and give you an expected date of response.
How to make a complaint/ Complaints Procedure
- If you are not happy with any aspect of the handling of your query we would encourage you to:
- In the first instance, you could try to seek a resolution by contacting the person dealing with your query.
- You can write or telephone, whichever suits you, and ask your contact to review the problem
- If you remain unhappy with the decision you receive:
- Contact email@example.com – Paddles Up Trainings Coaching and Partnership Manager,
- If your compliant concerns assessment decisions for Coaching, Leadership or Personal Performance Awards then our Enquiries and Appeals Procedures may be more applicable.
- If you are not happy with the way your complaint has been dealt with you can consider escalating it to British Canoeing Awarding Body.