There are a range of NEW resources that aspirant and existing Raft Guides can access to support your development journey.
Whether you’ve been raft guiding for many years or are looking to complete your assessment in the future, these resources provide considerations, top tips and development opportunities that you can explore now and put into practice once we’re back on the water.
- The Raft Guide video playlist is ideal for anyone on their journey to become a Stadium Raft Guide, Raft Guide or River Trip Leader. These videos demonstrate various techniques and provide top tips. Watch now so you can put into practice once we’re back on the water.
- The NEW Leader and Raft Guide Self-Analysis tool aids you in identifying specific areas of development for consideration, so you can plan your own unique learning journey based on your responses.
- A digital logbook is available to download so you can record your experience, forming a diary to capture and reflect. This will support you in your progress towards assessment. This can also be used as a development record for existing raft guides.
- If you’re planning your rafting adventures, whether that’s driving 20 miles down the road to a new stadium or river, or planning an overseas expedition, the NEW Leading in Unfamiliar Environments eLearning will provide top tips and considerations.
- Whilst you’re considering your trips for the future, the Journey Planning Sheet can be used to plan and evaluate your journey on rivers, with key information that’s important to remember ahead of your trip.
Explore the range of resources in the Digital Library to support Raft Guides or read more about becoming a Stadium Raft Guide, Raft Guide (Grade 2), Raft Guide (Grade 3), Raft Guide (Grade 4), River Trip Leader (Grade 3) or River Trip Leader (Grade 4).