As lots of paddlers prepare to become Instructors, Leaders and Coaches, the range of direct entry awards now available give you the choice of how you up skill your personal paddling ahead of the course to ensure you can focus on the course content.
The Personal Performance Awards are a great stepping stone for those looking to undertake Coaching and Leadership qualifications and provide appropriate milestones and acknowledgement of personal skills. These are not compulsory but act as a guide of your development.
Want to become a Paddlesport Instructor?
Want to become a Surf Kayak Leader?
- Progressive Surf Kayak Award
- Optional Surf Kayak Leader Training or bespoke training
- Surf Kayak Leader Assessment
Want to become a Canoe Coach (Sheltered Water)?
- Canoe Award and/or Touring Award
- Core Coach Training
- Canoe Coach (Sheltered Water) Training
- Canoe Coach (Sheltered Water) Assessment
For full details on the recommended Personal Performance Awards, please view the Personal Performance Awards FAQs on the British Canoeing Awarding Body website.